Do you crave to know how to get a bigger butt fast? Many of us want to achieve a fuller, more curvaceous figure but are at a loss as to how to achieve it. Not only is having a bigger butt aesthetically pleasing, but it also provides a wide range of health advantages.
Any fitness regimen is incomplete without strong glutes, which improve posture, balance, and athletic performance.
In this article, we provide 9 in-depth steps on how to get a bigger butt fast. From exercises and diet modifications to natural supplements, you will find something that works for you in this comprehensive guide.
With these steps, you can rapidly increase the size of your buttocks in a short amount of time. So if you are serious about growing your glutes, read on!
We may earn a commission if you click on the links and purchase products, but the price stays the same for you. For more information, please visit our Affiliate Disclosure.
- Step 1: Perform Glute Activating Workouts
- Step 2: Add Weights
- Step 3: Train Glute Muscles 3 Times Per Week
- Step 4: Eat Enough Protein
- Step 5: Take Creatine
- Step 6: Eat a Butt-Boosting Diet
- Step 7: Take Natural Supplements
- Step 8: Decrease Belly Fat
- Step 9: Measure Your Results
Step 1: Perform Glute Activating Workouts
If you want to get a bigger butt fast, then the first step you need to take is activating your glutes.
You may be wondering why this is important, but let’s just say that inactive glutes are not your friend.
Let’s face it: if your glutes are not activated, they are not going to grow.
The best way to activate your glutes is by doing targeted exercises that will help to fire them up and prepare them for action.
Best glute activation workouts
How to do:
- Wrap a resistance band around your legs just above the knee and stand with feet shoulder-width apart.
- Keeping your back straight, lower into a squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Push up through your heels to return to the starting position.
- Repeat for 10-20 reps.
How to do:
- Lie on your side with your legs bent at 90 degrees
- Wrap a resistance band around your legs, just above your knees.
- Without rotating your hips, open your top leg up as far as you can while keeping your heels together.
- Pause and return to the starting position.
- Repeat for 10-15 reps before switching sides.
How to do:
- Lie on your back and wrap a resistance band around both legs above your knees.
- Bend your knees and plant your feet firmly into the ground.
- With arms at your side, push through your heels to lift your hips off the ground until there is a straight line from shoulders to knees.
- Squeeze your glutes at the top and slowly lower yourself back to the starting position.
- Repeat for 10-15 reps.
How to do:
- Get onto all fours and wrap a resistance band around both legs above your knees.
- Keeping your knee bent, kick your foot up towards the ceiling until your leg is parallel to the floor.
- Hold for a second before returning to the starting position.
- Repeat for 10-15 reps before switching sides.
These exercises are not only great for activating your glutes, but they are also great for building muscle. As your glutes become stronger, you will see a bigger, more shapely butt.
Not to mention, these exercises can help improve your posture and give you more energy throughout the day.
So when it comes to getting a bigger butt fast, performing glute-activating workouts should definitely be on your to-do list. Make sure to incorporate these exercises into your routine several times per week, and you will be on your way to achieving your goals!
Step 2: Add Weights
If you want to get a bigger butt fast, adding weights to your workouts is an effective way to do so. Weight training can help strengthen and tone your glute muscles, as well as increase their size.
Here are some tips for getting started:
- When you lift weights, focus on exercises that target your glutes, such as squats, lunges, hip thrusts, RDLs, and Bulgarian split squats.
- Do glute activation workouts before weight training for better results.
- Start with light weights and gradually increase the amount of weight as you build strength and muscular endurance.
- Once you feel comfortable and confident with the exercise, you can begin to increase the amount of weight you lift.
- Use proper lifting form to reduce your risk of injury and maximize results.
- It’s also important to mix up your workout routine. Try using different exercises, weights, and reps to keep your muscles from adapting too quickly.
- Make sure to rest between sets and days in order to give your body time to recover. Aim for two to three days of rest each week, depending on how intense your workouts are.
- Supplement with protein after each workout for muscle repair and growth.
Step 3: Train Glute Muscles 3 Times Per Week
If you want to get a bigger butt fast, you need to train your glute muscles at least three times per week. This means incorporating exercises like squats, lunges, deadlifts, RDLs, Bulgarian split squats, and glute bridges into your weekly workout routine.
When doing these exercises, focus on using good form and really squeezing your glutes at the top of the movement. Don’t be afraid to challenge yourself and add more weight or reps as you progress. This will ensure that your glute muscles are getting the maximum amount of stimulation to help them grow.
Not only that but by making sure to work your glutes consistently, you will see the results you’re looking for in no time! As with any workout routine, be sure to rest at least two days per week to promote muscle recovery.
That being said, you can still work your glutes on rest days by doing lighter exercises such as bodyweight squats or walking lunges. This way, you can get in some glute activation without overworking your muscles and compromising your progress.
Step 4: Eat Enough Protein
One of the most crucial elements in getting a bigger butt is increasing your protein intake. Eating protein is essential for muscle growth, and if you want a bigger butt, you need to consume enough of it. The general consensus is that you should aim for 1.2 to 1.7 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight per day to build muscle.
This number can vary depending on your goals, so use Body Building’s protein calculator to determine your daily protein intake based on your body and lifestyle.
You should also consume protein within two hours after weight training as this helps with muscle recovery. Try to find high-quality sources of protein like chicken, eggs, nuts, fish, lima beans, and lean red meats. Protein shakes are also a great way to get more protein into your diet. Just make sure to watch out for added sugars and other unnecessary ingredients.
Step 5: Take Creatine
If you’re looking to get a bigger butt quickly, creatine is a great supplement to include in your plan. It helps to build muscle, which can make your butt look bigger and more toned. Additionally, creatine helps to give you energy during workouts so you can really push yourself. Creatine supplements are easy to find and fairly inexpensive.
Water intake is essential when taking creatine. That’s because creatine pulls water into your muscle cells, causing them to look swollen.
You should consume 5-10g of creatine daily for the best results. Remember to consult with your doctor or nutritionist before taking any new supplements or making drastic changes to your diet.
If you’re looking for an even bigger boost, consider using a creatine pre-workout supplement that is specially formulated to give you energy and help you work out longer. With dedication and hard work, you’ll be able to see results quickly when taking creatine.
Step 6: Eat a Butt-Boosting Diet
If you want a bigger butt, it pays to keep an eye on what you eat! You do not necessarily have to go on a strict diet or eliminate all your favorite foods, but there are some key foods that can help you achieve your goal.
Here are the top ten best foods for a bigger butt:
1. Avocado – this delicious and creamy fruit is full of healthy fats that can help increase muscle size and boost your metabolism.
2. Eggs – packed with protein and healthy fats, eggs are one of the best sources of nutrients for building bigger muscles.
3. Nuts – nuts such as almonds, walnuts, and cashews are excellent sources of protein, healthy fats, and fiber.
4. Seeds – pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and chia seeds are rich in protein, healthy fats, and fiber.
5. Protein Shakes – these are great for giving your body an extra boost of protein after a workout.
6. Oatmeal – oatmeal is an excellent source of complex carbs and fiber. It’s also low in fat and easy to digest.
7. Berries – these sweet fruits are full of antioxidants and fiber, which can help promote healthy muscle growth.
8. Legumes – beans, lentils, chickpeas, and other legumes are excellent sources of protein and fiber.
9. Salmon – this fatty fish is full of essential Omega-3 fatty acids that help promote muscle growth and recovery.
10. Sweet Potatoes – these starchy tubers are loaded with complex carbs and fiber, making them a great energy source to power fuel your workouts.
Step 7: Take Natural Supplements
Taking natural supplements to enhance your glutes is becoming increasingly popular. Natural supplements can help provide your body with essential nutrients and minerals necessary to build and tone your glutes. Some of the most popular natural supplements for a bigger butt include maca, fenugreek, and saw palmetto.
Maca is a root vegetable native to Peru. It is known for its hormone-balancing benefits, which can help stimulate the growth of your glutes. Maca is also rich in proteins and fatty acids, which can help to nourish and firm up your glute muscles.
Fenugreek is another herbal supplement known for its ability to help with muscle growth and development. It contains compounds that can help increase testosterone levels in the body, which can lead to increased strength and muscle mass.
Saw palmetto is a plant native to North America. It has been used for centuries by Native Americans to treat reproductive issues and as an aphrodisiac. It is also known for its testosterone-boosting properties, which can help promote glute growth and development.
It is important to note that all of these natural supplements should be taken in moderation, and should not replace a healthy diet and exercise routine. Be sure to consult with your doctor or nutritionist before taking any kind of supplement, to ensure it is safe for you to do so.
Taking natural supplements can be a great way to get a bigger butt fast, but results will not happen overnight. Be sure to stay consistent with your routine and diet for the best results.
Step 8: Decrease Belly Fat
Belly fat is a stubborn type of fat that can be difficult to get rid of. If you are looking to get a bigger butt fast, then reducing your belly fat is an essential step.
Belly fat can hide your glutes and make them look smaller than they actually are. One of the best ways to reduce your belly fat is to exercise regularly.
Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic exercise each week. This can include activities such as walking, jogging, swimming, and biking.
You can also incorporate some strength training exercises into your routine to help tone your muscles and reduce your overall body fat.
Watching what you eat is also vital. Eating too many processed foods and sugary treats can contribute to belly fat, so try to focus on eating whole, nutritious foods like fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and healthy fats.
Additionally, eat plenty of fiber – this will help you feel full longer and can help reduce bloating.
Finally, be sure to get plenty of rest. Your body needs time to recover after a workout and getting enough sleep can help with this process. Aim for 7-8 hours of quality sleep each night.
Step 9: Measure Your Results
Measuring your results can help you keep track of your progress and ensure you are getting the most out of your workouts. Tracking your progress can also help to motivate you to keep going and reach your goals.
Track your results with a flexible measuring tape and take weekly measurements of your hips, waist, and gluteus. Compare the measurements against each other and also compare them to your starting measurements.
Keep in mind that you may not always see results right away, so be patient and stick with it.
You may also want to take pictures of yourself before and after to really show the difference. This is a great way to monitor your progress over time and have something to look back on when you feel discouraged.
By regularly measuring your results, you can identify which exercises or supplements are working best for you, so you can focus on what’s giving you the best results. Additionally, you can track how far you’ve come and how much closer you are to achieving your goals.
Why are my glutes not growing?
It can be frustrating when your glutes don’t seem to respond to the workouts you’re doing.
Here are 5 possible reasons why your glutes might not be growing:
You’re doing your workouts wrong: Without the right exercises and technique, you may not target the right muscles. Squats, lunges, and deadlifts are all excellent exercises for targeting your glutes but make sure you’re performing them correctly to get maximum benefit.
You’re not pushing yourself: Without enough challenge in your workouts, your body won’t have any incentive to make changes. Try adding more weight or reps to your glute-targeted exercises, or keep your rest periods between sets short enough to keep your heart rate elevated.
Your nutrition is off: Without enough food, your body won’t have the energy it needs to build muscle. Eating a balanced diet of lean proteins, healthy fats, and complex carbohydrates is essential for getting bigger glutes.
Too much cardio: When you do too much cardio, it can take away from the energy you need to build muscle. Try limiting your cardio workouts to no more than 2-3 times per week and focus on strength training instead.
It’s genetics: Your genetics also play a role in how quickly you will see results. Everyone’s body responds differently to exercise, and some people simply have a harder time building muscle in certain areas than others. If you find yourself frustrated with a lack of progress, consider hiring a personal trainer who can customize a program specifically designed to get you the results you want.
Can you grow your glutes without weights?
The answer is yes, you can grow your glutes without weights! While weight lifting is an effective way to build muscle and size, there are other exercises that can help you develop your glutes without weights.
These include bodyweight exercises such as squats, hip thrusts, and donkey kicks. Additionally, incorporating plyometric exercises into your routine like jump squats, box jumps, and jump lunges can help you get a bigger butt.
For those who don’t have access to a gym or any equipment, bodyweight exercises are the perfect way to get a bigger butt. You can add difficulty to the exercises by changing your stance and speed, or by adding resistance in the form of a band.
You can also increase the range of motion of the exercises to make them more challenging and to target specific muscle groups.
Whether you choose to use weights or not, it is crucial to remember to engage your glutes throughout the entire exercise. Focus on squeezing your glutes as tight as possible to ensure you get the most out of each workout.
What are the benefits of a bigger butt?
A bigger butt not only looks great, but it can also have many health benefits. First, having a larger butt can provide additional cushioning for your spine and pelvis, helping you stay in the correct posture and reducing the risk of back pain.
It also helps you maintain balance and stability when performing exercises, and it can give you an edge when playing sports.
In addition, a larger butt can increase your overall strength and power, allowing you to lift heavier weights during your workouts and helping you to build a more toned body.
Studies have shown that stronger glutes can improve running speed, agility, and jumping ability.
Last but not least, a bigger butt can make your clothes fit better. Many jeans and skirts look much more flattering when they are tight around the butt area. Having a larger, rounder butt can help fill out clothes nicely, giving you a more attractive look.
Also Worth Checking Out: